[nagdu] soft stool

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 10:51:57 UTC 2013

HI, all,
When I took Odie out to go relieve earlier, he ended up having some soft stool which was definitely hard to clean up.
Regardless, I got up what I could.
Perhaps he's still stressed out from when my asthma flared up yesterday which it did due to the drastic weather change.
In a little while, I'm going to do a nebulizing treatment to see if that will clear things up and hopefully, he'll relax.
Odie has always worried and been sensitive when it came to me becoming ill.
Goes to show further devotion for the two of us.
I hope that his stool will go back to normal later on or else, a trip to the vet will have to be made.
I just need to think on the positive side and be strong to help our my four-legged furry partner.
Will update on how things turn out later on.
Bibi and son Odie