[nagdu] Florida Plant Explosion

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 30 13:59:25 UTC 2013

Bibi,
	I have written to you a number of times off-list. I need to know
that you have read and understand the messages I sent to you. I am writing
to you via this list as you have not replied to my personal, off-list
messages concerning staying on-topic on this list. Though this message
inquires about the safety of guide dog teams, thus appearing to comply with
the list guidelines, any news story about a large-scale incident could be
misconstrued as a guide dog issue should one inquire if a guide dog team
were affected. I cannot stress enough that we are attempting to reduce list
traffic by keeping messages on-topic. If messages that are not in keeping
with the guidelines continue, we will have no choice but to remove you from
this list.
	I urge you to observe the list rules and stay on-topic with messages
sent to our 300 subscribers! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

With kind regards,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org