[nagdu] greetings. access issue

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 14:27:38 UTC 2013

Thanks Marion! He can also be part of our committee. I'll send him a link to
our list serve as soon as its up. That would be Michigan Guide Dog Users
Committee. And, hopefully, our new Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users
Divission, A divission of National Association of Guide Dog Users. Which is
a proud divission of the National Association of the Blind! Man, what a
mouthfull but true! Anyway, couldn't resist a little advertising! Jeff, are
you still in Kalamazoo? I remember you talking about getting a dog last year
in Dearborne.