[nagdu] Guide dog school that offers guide dogs to childrenbetween the ages of 11 & 17 years old.

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jun 1 10:54:30 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,
I had good cane skills but I did not feel comfortable traveling alone
with my cane because I lacked the confidence in my cane skills despite
my O&M instructors confidence in my abilities.

However, when I got Destiny, my confidence increased as I was able to
travel independently with greater comfort and security. I could trust
Destiny to be hear sounds and alert my to be aware of cars. I gave me
greater freedom.

Janice