[nagdu] taking a break

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 11:43:25 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Odie and I will be taking a break from emails for a while.
I need to be tending to him more than the computer, especially today as I just heard on the news that all outdoor emergency sirens are going to be set off for testing twice.
This is to insure all sirens work properly.
As for the rest of this week, I'll be having to tear apart my apartment, especially the kitchen as Bug-A-Boo will be doing some major spraying, using foggers to kill all of the milworm moths.
I've never had this much trouble with milworm moths and lately, it's been happening.
I've been told they are attracted by grain from foods that do have that source.
Will have to figure out what Odie and I will do for a couple of hours on Thursday  while the spraying takes place.
Thankfully I did remember to do my seizure meds early once the news mentioned about all the outdoor sirens being launched this morning and this evening.
Am not sure how Odie will be, so best I can do is to pay attention to his behavior by placing my hands upon him and feeling his ear flops and the rest of his body.
I just have to make sure I do my meds again after I get back from doing run arounds today.
Will catch up with everyone once things have settled down.
As for Odie, I had to end up sleeping with him all day yesterday until early this morning so he would calm down.
Can't say that he's fully back to his old self yet, especially with what will be going on today and weather wise.
I wish the unstability will end soon ahd the weather goes back to being calmer.
Bibi and son Odie
spirited bounty labrawolf