[nagdu] Before and after class

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Jun 5 18:26:09 UTC 2013

This info is specific to GDF but it's probably not that dissimilar to other
schools.

We have a pre-class conference call the Wednesday before each class. It
gives you a chance to meet your instructors and fellow classmates. The
instructors go over all of the info you will need, including things to bring
to class. They also tell you handy things like your room number and room
phone.

For my money, travel light. We do not cover baggage fees for oversized
luggage, even for employees. Ask me how I know this one. <grin>

Bring comfortable, broken in shoes. Bring one nice outfit for photos and
Celebration Sunday.

We have laundry facilities so never fear on that score.

You will also go home with some dog food to transition your dog with if you
decide to feed something different. Each dog has its own diet and though we
generally feed Natural Balance Synergy, we have other foods we use for some
dogs. All this will be explained once you receive your dog.

Regarding things to get for when you come home, you will receive a bowl,
brush and Nylabone and a bed chain.

I wouldn't get any toys until you get to know your dog. You will have
opportunities to visit pet stores during class.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems