[nagdu] Before and after class

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:30:13 UTC 2013

I like the idea of the conference call before class to meet t he others in the class, learn your room numbers and instructor, and a few extras. TSE used to send out a recording or other material, but we didn't know the instructor until we reached school. I don't actually mind this so much, but that does seem like a nice touch.

I sure wouldn't buy toys. I have found it increasingly unlikely that I s hould buy any until I've been home for a while. Many are expensive, and often my dogs don't want the ones I chose. I don't know why.

CL