[nagdu] My turn to go to school

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:56:59 UTC 2013

I don't get it. Was the dog ill? Did the girl just not care what her dog what the dog was doing? Was the dog eating such weird stuff, a logical person would think "I didn't move Grandma's picture because I never thought the dog would eat *that*"?
Why the secrecy? I don't need or want to know the girl's name, but am curious about the dog's behavior. The people getting new dogs may find it interesting as well, as it falls into a category of what is and isn't acceptable behavior.