[nagdu] blogging or journal?

daniel gutz2020 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:39:41 UTC 2013

Hey guys, I've been reading the recent posts about people going to class for
the first time and what to bring. First I have a question about poop bags:
should I bring some with me to class? I know that probably sounds like a
dumb question but by the way it sounds I should.. anyway, my real reason for
writing this email is to ask about blogs for the journey through school for
the first time. I've had people ask me if I will be doing a blog or journal
or some sort of thing to let people know how it is to go through training.
Have any of yall done anything like that? If so, could yall give me ideas
where to start a blog or something like that?

Thanks,

dan