[nagdu] Bananas was RE: bad smoke detector blamed for causing doggy accident

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 17:10:55 UTC 2013

Hi, Tracy,
Thank you for answering as I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head.
Odie and I will walk up to 7 11 to purchase one banana for him.
Now for the journal blogging.
I do have one set up, but keep forgetting to write it.
*Sigh*
Problem with that is I can't use blind carbon copy field without having to approve the messages first.
It's under screenreview.org.
I've had it up since 2010 and used it a few times though.
I'll probably have to figure out how to find all the messsages I've written to all the groups I'm on as far as Odie and I and see if I can somehow get them up on my journal.
Now back to the bananas.
Odie will be happy when he gets one later on.
Bibi and son Odie