[nagdu] [Fwd: [Njagdu] Justice Department Reaches Settlement with Supershuttle Under the Americans with Disabilities Act]

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 7 01:04:18 UTC 2013

Supershuttle pulled this s... on me once. I had not told them that I had a
service dog. When the driver picked me up, he said that I had to pay more
because I had not scheduled a private ride with the dog. I was not as
educated about the laws at the time, so I just paid the ten dollars as I did
not want to miss my flight. When looking into it later, I was told that
there was no such policy, so that person was just looking for a way to get
extra money.
Another time, the driver dropped me at the curb at the airport and refused
to help me get to the door of the airport, which was close enough that he
would still have been able to easily see his van.