[nagdu] Service Dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:58:29 UTC 2013

Please respond to me off-list at
cindyray at gmail.com.

My sister's  husband has had a stroke and is thinking to get a service dog from Canine Companions or some other place. They would like to visit with people who are using service dogs. I suspect that guide dog users wouldn't be helpful, but if anyone knows of someone who is using dogs for other reasons, I'd like to visit with you about talking to them. I know there are some such people here.

Thanks for your help and, again, please do not contact me at the list.

Cindy Lou