[nagdu] more adventures with Odie

Portia Scott portiaprincess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:48:28 UTC 2013

Helo Bibi and all,

I'm glad all went well for the most part. People are bound to stick their noses where they shouldn't sometimes, but hey. As you said earlier, life goes on. I am very to hopefully be getting my guide dog. And I'm glad everyone is doing well their furry friends, smiles.

Just keep up the training you guys learned and all the good work. You guys should be fine.

All the best,

Portia.