[nagdu] Blogging or Journal

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:29:29 UTC 2013

Daniel, If you do choose to blog or do a journal of your training with your
new guide dog,I would be interested in reading it. I always read when
others have done this. I like to compare what the training is like as to my
training experiences.My blog is somewhat different than others as I am an
owner trainer and I am currently training a dog for my self and also a dog
for a friend.It also covers the experiences of training the dog I am
currently using and the dogs that were career changed for various
reasons.My blog link is listed below if you are interested in reading
it.You may also get some ideas on how to do a journal of your training.
Good luck and have a good time training with your new guide. Mardi and
Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/