[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 7 12:03:40 UTC 2013

Darla asked how long a team has to be out to be "successful".  I'd say at
least 2 years, just to put a number on it.  Or possibly 3; I could argue
either way.
I'd be real curious to see numbers from schools of teams graduated, and
partnerships that lasted 3 years or more. I think that should be a pretty
good indicator as to how well the school is doing. I mean, if school X put
out 500 teams, and 300 of them stayed together, that's only a 60% success
rate, and not so good.  But if 400 of them worked 3 years or more, that's
80% success, which is pretty good.
Tracy