[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 7 13:07:58 UTC 2013

Meghan, that's a very good poem.
I too had troubles.  My second dog was killed when we were hit by a car,
going home in an ice storm at night.  He was wonderful, but we only had a
year together. My third dog could not deal with the stress of my Big City
lifestyle, and I retired him after about 2 years of trying.  I'd definitely
put him into the "unsuccessful match" pile.
But, since then, my dogs have had long worklives, and I hope the same for
you.
Tracy