[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Jun 8 01:40:01 UTC 2013

Tracy, I agree.  I think there could be good stats on bad matches, dogs
going out with health problems, etc.  I am just attempting to think along
with you about the ways we can define what success means in order to get
statistics we'd want.  I think you've got a good idea here.  Let's all keep
working on this.

Margo and Arrow