[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 8 02:31:45 UTC 2013

Robert,

You are my hero!

everything you said is absolutely spot on.  Statistics aren't ever going to
tell you the whole story, they aren't meant to, but they do a very good job
of giving a snapshot of the situation.  I'd want to know the stats on
success rates for the same reason I check the weather before I head out.  I
want to know what I am likely to encounter and  what is possible I might
encounter. Maybe that means I change my plans and maybe that means I grab a
jacket, but maybe it just confirms what I already thought.

Julie