[nagdu] construction

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 18:00:35 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
One of our dog relieving areas is under construction.
It was really frustrating as I went up to the gate yesterday so Odie could take care of his business.
Although the landscapers told me it was closed off, I told them that Odie couldn't wait any longer, that if I had to go through the cafeteria to go to the other yard, there was a high chance he would have an accident on the floor.
Thankfully, they heaved my concern seriously and let Odie and I in.
I had to make sure Odie didn't go to the bathroom in the area they were working in.
So, we now have to make a trip through the cafeteria in our apartment complex to get out to the otyer yard so he can go.
I'll admit that twice, I had trouble looking for the doggy trash can, so I'll need to push myself into bringing my cane outside with me to locate the can, tap it a couple of time in the hope that Odie will gain some target training.
It will take a few times or so, probably as the can is lower in the larger yard and in the smaller yard, it's much taller and more noticable.
I hope that the project in the small yard area will be finished at some point so Odie and I can go back to our original routine.
Life has its challenges when having a working partner though.
*Smiles*
Bibi and son Odie