[nagdu] construction

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jun 8 19:00:32 UTC 2013

Have you talked with the apartment managers about letting you know when
there is construction? In my apartment, the managers email me all
information that is given to the other people on paper. I don't usually have
to ask for anymore information than this because they tell us about almost
everything.