[nagdu] First time poster

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jun 9 03:58:21 UTC 2013

Hi.
Welcome to the list.
My name is melissa and I am working my first dog from GDF.
We have been a team for 2 years.
She is a yellow lab and still loves to play.
We just went through graduation at the university last month.
Good luck with your new partner and may you be a great team.
Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
"Forever is composed of nows." -Emily Dickinson
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674