[nagdu] First time poster

Laura lltcna at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 12:45:19 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone who has responded I have a few targeted questions
1. I know that in my classes the students will be told by the professor on the first day the rules of the team ask to pet and ect. But how do I handle the crowded walkways were form what I am told the students are lees well behaved and are more likely to cause a distraction

2. How do I deal with difficult professors that don't understand the importance of making the rules clear to the class or worse yet don't want a dog in class

3. I understand from a Juno walk that the dogs turn left or right at 90 degrees on my campus there are a lot of sidewalks the go out at other angles is there a different command to take this type of turn vs a 90 degree turn one school that I talked to before I found freedom told me this is unique to college campuses and malls

Sorry so long
Laura