[nagdu] First time poster

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Jun 9 16:36:46 UTC 2013

Laura, your professor doesn't need to tell the class about the rules
regarding your dog.  The professor's only rule-telling has to do with class
attendance, exams, university policies.  You are the one responsible for
telling the rules and that happens when someone tries to break those rules.
In other words, the professor's responsibility is not to tell the rules for
an individual situation.

You will be taught that your dog will know that left or right turns don't
necessarily mean 90-degree turns.

Margoa nd Arrow