[nagdu] First time poster

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Jun 9 19:01:55 UTC 2013

Laura,
These questions will be answered during your training sessions and lectures
on class.  Just be sure to ask anything or voice any concerns you have with
your training and your dog.  The school will teach you everything you need
to know about working the dog, its care, what to do during distractions, how
to handle the public.

It will be up to you to educate the public and your family and friends once
you get home.  You will need to be firm in what you need to do even if
people fuss about it.

Good luck in your training.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown