[nagdu] Fw: [Njagdu] Disaster averted in downtown SanRafael when Guide Dogstrio escape car on sidewalk -Marin Independent Journal

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 13 04:12:24 UTC 2013

This is a really good point. I think that there are some things that we need
to remember when reading articles. We don't have all of the facts. Also,
when we hear something, we should not automatically assume that it means one
thing and completely rule  out all other possibilities. It is certainly
possible that the lady should not have been driving, but that does not mean
that we should say that it was not a car malfunction or something. It could
have been a freak accident that could have happened to anyone. My point is
that we just don't have enough information yet to make any decisive
conclusions.