[nagdu] OFF LIST Re: How long is "successful"

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Jun 13 18:04:43 UTC 2013

Hahaha,Tina,
I think the problem of people accidently posting to the list what they
thouoght was off list is easy to do.  Yeah, I made that little blunder not
too long ago! (grin)  Some of the other lists have a Reply that sends only
to the person and a Reply All to go to the whole list.  The Seeing Eye List
and the CCB - I think their guide dog users (GDUC) also does it that way but
NAGDU has only Reply and that goes to the whole list.

What I do now is to copy and paste the person's own private email address in
the header and send a seperate one just to that person.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown