[nagdu] Statistics

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 14 15:44:00 UTC 2013

I'm reading TSE's 2012 Annual Report, which is full of interesting
statistics, if one is into that kind of thing.
So I took the number of working teams, 1710, and divided it by the old
average number of teams graduated in a year, about 250, and came up with an
average worklife of 6.84 years, which actually sounds about right, though
I'd have thought it would be closer to 8.
I used the old average yearly number, even though they bumped it up last
year to 275, which drops the average worklife closer to 6 years.  But I
figure most of the teams working now went out before last year.
Anyway, there it is.  If other schools' annual reports have similar data,
I'd be interested in hearing about it.
Tracy