[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Jun 14 22:11:00 UTC 2013

Daniel,

Glad you're back!

Mitzi poodle makes a game at harness time, playing hard to get or
running to her daddy for "protection," knowing perfectly well he will
nab her. Once she is in harness, she is happy and ready to go. If I act
like I might just take the cane instead, she will not let me out the
door. Apparently, she's just making a statement of some sort or playing.
It seems like some dogs actually do leap into the harness or something
like, but some dogs don't even though they clearly like to work.

Tami