[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 20:29:20 UTC 2013

My current dog gives me kisses when I put her harness on. :D She is a fairly serious worker too, and prefers to get verbal praise and to just keep trucking along the route.

The only time she really gets silly in harness is when I break her off after a particularly stressful work situation. That's fine though because she'll get right back to work when asked.

I can't say that I've ever had a dog that was sensitive to this/her equipment, but I know of many people who do have such dogs.

Shanna with Diamond

Sent from my iPhone