[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Jun 14 22:50:58 UTC 2013

My girl has gotten bettter.
She is like your dog and once the harness is on she works wonderfully.
She is a wonderful dog and has gotten better about the harness.
I never put that pressure on her or myself where I felt like she wasn't
happy to work or like i did something wrong because she never ran for her
harness.
Like some people say their dogs did.
Every dog is different.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
"Forever is composed of nows." -Emily Dickinson
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674