[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 23:14:47 UTC 2013

Holly is always happy to work! She is also quite happy to mess with me a
little! Of course, her personality changes while working and some days she
works quite hard but usually she works a little and comes home to goof off a
lot! I was in Indi at the beginning of the month for a bowling tournament.
Thursday through Sunday Holly worked long hours. She had to ride scrunched
up in cars, go to bowling alleys, go to many eating locations and tak4e me
into and out of a few bars! When we got home, she had a day off but would
have worked but I needed to slow down some.