[nagdu] Updated -- Guide Dog Age and Retirement

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jun 16 13:21:09 UTC 2013

Hi Ava.
I'm so glad you figured out what was bugging Coco.  My dog Echo did the bit
about slowing down in the neighborhood, too.  It was the first place she
wasn't so interested in working, which gradually spread out to other places.
But, since she was nearly 11 by then, it was fine, and I let her retire.
But hopefully Coco will want to keep working for quite a while yet.
Tracy