[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Jun 17 03:20:44 UTC 2013

Hi All,

My current guide Gipp doesn't get excited about getting into harness. In
fact, when I pick up his leash and harness I have to call him over to me so
that I can put his leash and harness on him. I will put his leash on him
first and then I will hold the harness in front of his head and say to him
"head in" and Gipp will put his head into his harness. Once he's in harness
he's ready to go and work.  Gipp also will have his tail up and wagging a
little when were out walking but when were stopped and not moving his tail
is down and not wagging. But he loves to work when in harness and he does
his job well. It's interesting to hear all about the different personalities
in are dogs and each of are dogs are so different in their own way. Take
care.

Lori and the Gipper