[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 12:12:57 UTC 2013

I have noticed that with all of my dogs if I put the harness on in the same
position I will use it, handle up, they will shy away.  So I put it on over
their head upside down and turn it right-side up as I move it back into
position.  I also hold any straps in my hand so they don't flop around.
Doing it this way means that essentially there is only one strap going over
their head, much like putting on a collar.  It takes me no extra time and
makes the dog much more comfortable.

Julie