[nagdu] Babypowder

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:44:10 UTC 2013

When I had my daughter the reco was not to use baby powder. All the new moms were told this. The idea was that the powder might be difficult on newly formed lungs. Baby powder probably won't harm your dog. I posted because the comparison in the below email isn't as accurate as it once was.

Sent from my iPhone