[nagdu] gentle leader

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jun 21 13:02:25 UTC 2013

My Gina was a dog who felt her job was to take care of me,
My boy thinks his job is not only to take care of me but to greet the
neighborhood.
the other night he did quite well, watching a dog at the counter, not
going after him at all.
this wasn't a guide dog it was a service dog.
The dog jumped on the counter for a treat.
The guy corrected him, where I was shocked.
Still my dog did nothing.
On the other hand when a person off the street brought his dog into the
mall, I couldn't get my dog to turn around leaving their dog alone.
I didn't have the strength.
Now if you have a tip for that, I would appreciate it.
once the dog was out of site he listened.