[nagdu] gentle leader

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 21 13:24:34 UTC 2013

I don't know.  Sits and downs, maybe?  The other day, Ben saw a friend of
ours with her dog across the street, and he wouldn't go on until she came
over and said Hi.  Then I knew why Ben was acting up.  But strange dogs he
usually goes by, just watching to be sure they aren't going to bite him.
Tracy