[nagdu] Dog Food at Convention

blind411 blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 22 17:34:24 UTC 2013

Dear All,

                I wish to offer my sincere apology for how long it has taken
to get the arrangements to have dog food delivered to us at convention. The
corporate bureaucracy of Pet Smart has not been very easy to work with, but
I am hoping it will be beneficial to us, as they stock a wider variety of
dog food than grocery stores. Please be patient with me and pass the word
around that we are still working on it and still hopeful we will be met with
a favorable response. As soon as I know something, I will send out the word
and you can place your orders!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789 (Office)

888-NAGDU411 (Hotline

President at nagdu.org