[nagdu] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:39:40 UTC 2013

My first dog would do this, take me to what she thought was the end of the line. Like mike, it took me awhile to realize there was a problem. Also I would encounter people who liked dogs and would say it was fine for me to stay where I was. Since so much else had changed with using a dog, I didn't realize for quite some time anything was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone