[nagdu] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:03:02 UTC 2013

Welcome, Carol. I don't believe I mentioned that.

Well, here's the thing. First off, there are times when your dog moves so freely through a crowd that you don't realize he/she did it. If you have a hint, you might want to ask. My ex-husband was severely deaf and blind. He did not always know. If I told him, he moved back. Then, if you didn't realize it at first, you have to pay attention, though once I was in line at a post office when this happened. I did not detech the people and the mail clerk just really let me have it verbally. The folks in line said they liked watching the dog maneuver. So, it isn't always an act of rudeness any more than if you are behind me and stick your cane between my feet and trip me.

Carol, I would be interested in what is causing you to think of procuring a dog this late in life? It is rather interesting.

CL