[nagdu] Guide dogs on the college campus

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:40:14 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel,

You're not missing a thing. Your university's personnel can't require
any of those things of you. I've been on a lot of university campuses,
and all I ever did was show up with the dog. Someone else already
provided the relevant legal documentation for you, so I won't go into
that. I do hope this will be easily resolved between you and the college
though.

Best,
Shanna