[nagdu] Colorado association of guide dog users meeting.

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Wed Jun 26 00:38:45 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

You're certainly not the only handler in Colorado. *grin* Though, I can
understand how it might feel that way sometimes. I have a dog from Leader
whom I've enjoyed working with for the past five years, and I live northeast
of Denver. As someone who is helping to start the group, I can tell you that
one of the aims of our new division is to bring together those of us who are
guide dog handlers in the state not only to network with one another, but to
also have a place to turn for advocacy help and to create  a group within
our NFB affiliate specifically devoted to theunique needs of those who use
guide dogs. I hope that you'll join us on thursday!

Marty Rahn and LDB monty