[nagdu] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Danielle A. Creapeau dcreapeau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:29:36 UTC 2013

I don't use my dog to find the end of a line and I don't use a cane
either. about 100% of the time, I use my mouth. You'd be surprised how
many people will actually thank you for not just barging in on their
spot in line. Most of the time, if the person I've asked isn't at the
end of the line, they call to the end and say something like "hey,
someone call her towards the end of the line." It's as simple as that
for me. :)