[nagdu] [nard] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 28 16:51:00 UTC 2013

OK, I was concerned that using a cane might confuse your dog, but
I understand it is the process of switching from the harness to
the leash that basically tells them that you understand this is
an unfamiliar place and you don't expect them to find the way.

Thank you for explaining.

I should probably keep quiet for now.  I'm sure all of my
questions will be answered when I am at the school.

Carol ----- Original Message -----