[nagdu] [nard] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 15:33:45 UTC 2013

No Rhonda, I also use my cane if its to hot, cold or wet to use Holly. Also,
I might use my cane for a short run like up to the gas station or if she is
tucked in the car so good that it makes more sense to leave her ther3e. Or,
if I have her on tiedown and need to go to the jakes while bowling.
sometimes its easier than unhooking her and then rehooking her up again. Of
course, folks are different but sometimes you may choose to use the cane as
oppposed to the dog.