[nagdu] taxi transport

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 17:34:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Just a quick question, I have never used a taxi, but would like to with this
hot weather (on occasion).

I am not sure how to put my girl in.  Should I get in, put my feet over
behind the driver and then have the girl hop up to the floor behind the
passenger seat?

Since I have never been in a taxi, I am not sure how much foot room there is
in the back seat. When I ride with friends, she rides on the floorboard in
front of me in the front passenger seat.

We did not cover this when I was at school, I guess because I didn't think
it was important at the time, my bad.

Any suggestions?

Daniel and Cass

Lakewood, Colorado