[nagdu] Pawblender

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 30 19:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
While Odie and I are out tomorrow dealing with bills, I plan to stop at Goodtimes to get him a pawblender.
It's light vanilla custard ice cream with a small amount of peanutbutter and two milk bones all mixed together.
It's a special treat I get for my partner once in a while.
My rule is that in order for him to earn it, he must work for it which he did earlier today.
Since I already promised him a pawblender, I have to keep that and buy my son his special treat.
That will be the only treat I allow him to have tomorrow.
I'm sure the ice cream will also help him stay cool while out on the journey of taking care of the bills.
Speaking of Odie, he's happily asleep on the bed at the bottom left hand corner.
I'll probably join him once I've finished.
Bibi and son Odie