[nagdu] having surgery

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Mar 2 17:11:10 UTC 2013

I have had three surgeries since I got my dog.
two of them there was someone to take care of her.
This last time I took her with me.
I would call your school and talk to the trainer that worked with you.
that is what I did and my Gdf trainer was very helpful and supportive.
I was also given pointers that worked very well.
Finally, your dog may be a little shy of things like crutches or braces.
My girl got really upset about my using crutches, and she was not happy
about the boxing glove thing that I wore on my right hand.
Also be very vocal about things.  You know your dog and you know your own
needs as well.
Good luck.

Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.