[nagdu] having surgery

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Mar 4 15:26:28 UTC 2013

Eve's story is a bit dramatic, but she's right. The nurses and hospital staff are there to take care of you, not your dog. You need to decide if that risk is one you can live with.
How you decide this will depend on a lot.  I'd personally not do it. The dog won't do you a lick of good during the surgery and afterword, you won't know how you'll feel.