[nagdu] Paws and Apartments

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Mar 4 19:34:25 UTC 2013

Mark,
You may trust your realtor and that's great. I'd make sure she has print-outs of whatever deals she's showing you so that they won't disappear as per Marian's experiences.
And, you've got to get your dog ok with being left alone. You should be able to leave your dog while you do this. Whether or not you *want* to is a separate discussion.
I've found it much easier to get the layout of a place sans dog.
You're a college kid, and this isn't like buying a house. You'll learn a lot.